Planting Daffodil Bulbs is really easy. If you follow the instructions below in spring next year you should have a great display of vibrant colours.
- Bulbs produce a better visual display if panted in groups of 10 or more, especially daffodils with their bright yellow mass of colour.
- Planting in New Zealand should occur between February and April.
- The soil must have good drainage and sand can be added to heavy soil.
- Daffodils are planted with the pointy end up.
- The general rule of thumb for bulb planting is is to plant the bulbs at a depth double the length of the bulbs themselves.